Your bulk fertilisers require specialised and separate storage facilities. Spanlift can provide a building to give you quick access to your product and enable you to take advantage of good buying prices. Talk to us today about:
- Large bay openings to facilitate access of load-in and load-out equipment
- Lockable doors to prevent unauthorised access
- Concrete floors designed to accommodate fertiliser loads
- A structure designed to accommodate internal walls, bunker walls and movable bunker walls
- Our unique precast wall system that ensures fertiliser can be stored to correct heights and levels, giving the best use of space and best price per cubic metre of storage.
- Our unique bracing method to help facilitate solid concrete walls
- Internal walls designed to eliminate the stored product being accumulated on the top of the wall via a special spill flashing which directs product back into the storage area
- Ventilation to minimise build-up of harmful gases
- Hot dipped galvanized columns and trusses to help prevent chemical corrosion
- Sliding door systems with no floor track to corrode
- Drive through bays for convenient loading or unloading
The right Fertiliser Shed will give you peace of mind for years to come.
Request a quote, or get in touch with one of our experienced and helpful Design Consultants today and we will help find the right solution for your needs