Bulk Storage Sheds
Buildings for bulk storage need to consider things like loading on walls, machinery access, ventilation, light ingress, dust control, vermin control and much more. Above all they need to be tough.
Access into your hay shed is another thing that we will discuss with you, no one likes trying to drive around columns – and speaking of dodging columns, our heavy structural universal beam columns are ‘nudge resistant’ – they won’t fall down if you accidentally bump them in your machinery…
Whether you need a Grain Shed, Fertiliser Store, Machinery Shed, Workshop or anything else, the Spanlift team have the experience and expertise to help.
- Roof grade iron on walls
- Nudge resistant columns
- Bale bumpers to stop damaging your walls during loading.
- 7.7m Bay spacing’s – air between the bales – air gap to stop combustion.
- Clear spans – deep widths. Consultant the team to make sure you have the exact right height
- Modular frame system.with cleats and bolt holes ready for future extensions
- Footings specially done so that there are no snag points for your tractor when accessing.
- Front storm water system specially designed to minimise downpipes along the front to prevent damage.
CASE STUDIES #1
CASE STUDIES #2
CASE STUDIES #3
CASE STUDIES #4
BOOK FREE ONSITE APPOINTMENT
Discuss your requirement with a building consultant face to face.
Download our Bulk Storage Sheds Brochure
Download to calculate how many hay bales you can store in your shed.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
If you'd like to keep up to date with recent shed projects and what's happening in the world of Spanlift, subscribe below.