- Roof grade iron on walls
- Nudge resistant columns
- Bale bumpers to stop damaging your walls during loading.
- 7.7m Bay spacing’s – air between the bales – air gap to stop combustion.
- Clear spans – deep widths. Consultant the team to make sure you have the exact right height
- Modular frame system.with cleats and bolt holes ready for future extensions
- Footings specially done so that there are no snag points for your tractor when accessing.
- Front storm water system specially designed to minimise downpipes along the front to prevent damage.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
If you’d like to keep up to date with recent shed projects and what’s happening in the world of Spanlift, subscribe below.