- Roof grade iron on walls
- Nudge resistant columns
- Bale bumpers to stop damaging your walls during loading.
- 8m Bay spacing’s – air between the bales – air gap to stop combustion.
- Clear spans – deep widths. Consultant the team to make sure you have the exact right height
- Modular frame system.with cleats and bolt holes ready for future extensions
- Footings are specially done so that there are no snag points for your tractor when accessing.
- Frontstorm water system specially designed to minimise downpipes along the front to prevent damage.
We know just how to calculate the right sized hay shed for your farm.
Whether hay is from your own harvest for selling or you need it to feed all your livestock, it’s an important aspect of every farm. Need help storing all your hay bales all year around? Unsure how much hay you have and will need to store? We can sort all of this out for you.
Talk to our design team today to help work out the best size hay shed to suit your requirements. We will consider what type of fodder you are storing, as this can determine what shape and size your shed is.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
If you’d like to keep up to date with recent shed projects and what’s happening in the world of Spanlift, subscribe below.