- Our unique rear wall vent system, which can be either permanently opened or operable
- Hot dipped galvanized columns and trusses to minimise environmental corrosion
- Bay spacing to suit animal pens, gate swings and walkway paths
- Column positions to suit tractor/feed cart sizing and flow
- Natural lighting where you need it most
- Placement of wall girts to ensure there is minimal bedding material accumulating against wall girts which can result in premature corrosion
- Biosecurity and isolation requirements
- Gate hinges welded directly onto columns before hot dip galvanizing to ensure long lasting hinges
- Column protector systems to prevent animal bruising
CASE STUDIES #1
CASE STUDIES #2
CASE STUDIES #3
CASE STUDIES #4
BOOK FREE ONSITE APPOINTMENT
Discuss your requirement with a building consultant face to face.
Download our Mixing Shed Brochure
Download to calculate how many hay bales you can store in your shed.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
If you'd like to keep up to date with recent shed projects and what's happening in the world of Spanlift, subscribe below.