- Superior corrosion protection with non-threaded wind bracing, butt join purlins and hot dipped galvanised trusses and columns
- Placement of wall girts to ensure there is minimal bedding material accumulating against wall girts which can result in premature corrosion
- Lining the bottom section of your internal walls to enable fast and effective wash down
- Purpose built sliding doors and milk tanker access doors
- Sliding door systems with no floor track to trip over
- Unique ventilation systems designed as part of the building to minimise heat, methane and ammonia build-up
- A building sized to suit your dairy platform
- Column protector systems to prevent animal bruising
- Gable overhangs
You need a Dressage / Riding Arena to protect you and your horses from the elements, whether it’s sun or rain. Spanlift can provide you with more than just a cover.
Round Yard Cover
Feed / Tack Shed
CASE STUDIES #1
CASE STUDIES #2
CASE STUDIES #3
CASE STUDIES #4
BOOK FREE ONSITE APPOINTMENT
Discuss your requirement with a building consultant face to face.
Download our Equine Sheds Brochure
Download to calculate how many hay bales you can store in your shed.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
If you'd like to keep up to date with recent shed projects and what's happening in the world of Spanlift, subscribe below.