Need somewhere to carry out that quick repair or look after your machinery?
There are many types of workshops, and you need one tailored to your operational needs. Spanlift can provide you with more than just a shed.
The right building will increase your efficiency and comfort year round.
- Extra-large openings to fit larger vehicles and machinery through
- Drive through maintenances bays
- Sliding door systems with no floor track to trip over
- Skillion covers over doorways or other external areas
- Heavy duty, hot-dipped galvanised columns
- Providing channels for electrical, air and water lines
- Overhead crane rails and welding booms
- Mezzanine floors for storage or office accommodation
- Natural lighting where you need it most
- Bird and vermin resistant design
- Column extensions for lighting systems
- Unique guttering systems, where deluge overflow runs to the outside only
CASE STUDIES #1
CASE STUDIES #2
CASE STUDIES #3
CASE STUDIES #4
BOOK FREE ONSITE APPOINTMENT
Discuss your requirement with a building consultant face to face.
Download our Workshop Brochure
Download to calculate how many hay bales you can store in your shed.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
If you'd like to keep up to date with recent shed projects and what's happening in the world of Spanlift, subscribe below.