Your bulk fertilisers require specialised and separate storage facilities. Spanlift can provide a building to give you quick access to your product and enable you to take advantage of good buying prices.
The right Fertiliser Shed will give you peace of mind for years to come.
Talk to us today about:
- Large bay openings to facilitate access of load-in and load-out equipment
- Lockable doors to prevent unauthorised access
- Concrete floors designed to accommodate fertiliser loads
- A structure designed to accommodate internal walls, bunker walls and movable bunker walls
- Our unique precast wall system that ensures fertiliser can be stored to correct heights and levels, giving the best use of space and best price per cubic metre of storage.
- Our unique bracing method to help facilitate solid concrete walls
- Internal walls designed to eliminate the stored product being accumulated on the top of the wall via a special spill flashing which directs product back into the storage area
- Ventilation to minimise build-up of harmful gases
- Hot dipped galvanized columns and trusses to help prevent chemical corrosion
- Sliding door systems with no floor track to corrode
- Drive through bays for convenient loading or unloading
DOWNLOAD TYPICAL HAY SHED PLAN SETS
HAY BALE CALCULATOR
CASE STUDIES #1
CASE STUDIES #2
CASE STUDIES #3
CASE STUDIES #4
BOOK FREE ONSITE APPOINTMENT
Download our machinery shed Brochure
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
If you'd like to keep up to date with recent shed projects and what's happening in the world of Spanlift, subscribe below.