COLA (Covered Outdoor Learning Area)
Under the harsh Australian climate, you need a quality Covered Outdoor Learning Area to provide a safe and comfortable learning environment.
Spanlift can provide a building specific to your school’s requirements.
The right COLA will serve you well for many years to come.
Talk to us today about:
- A custom designed size to suit your school grounds or specific use such as basketball or tennis courts
- Gable infills, angled skillion covers and part walls to prevent rain ingress on a windy day and suit the sun angles at your site
- Ball guards
- Anti-bird roosting options
- Optional round columns to improve safety
- Unique spectator cover designs that are cantilevered to remove obstacles in the viewing direction. These covers can also be utilised for sponsorship signage.
- Covered walkway access between buildings
- Clear span options up to 60m
CASE STUDIES #1
CASE STUDIES #2
CASE STUDIES #3
CASE STUDIES #4
BOOK FREE ONSITE APPOINTMENT
Discuss your requirement with a building consultant face to face.
Download our Covered Outdoor Learning Area Brochure
Download to calculate how many hay bales you can store in your shed.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
If you'd like to keep up to date with recent shed projects and what's happening in the world of Spanlift, subscribe below.