Saw Dust / Wood Chip Shed
Saw Dust and Wood Chips require specialised and separate storage facilities. Spanlift can provide a building to securely store your saw dust or chip safely and economically.
The right Saw Dust or Wood Chip Storage Shed will give you peace of mind.
Talk to us today about:
- Ventilation to minimise build-up of dangerous gases
- Hot dipped galvanized columns and trusses to help prevent chemical corrosion
- Large bay openings to facilitate access of load-in and load-out equipment
- A structure designed to accommodate internal walls, bunker walls and movable bunker walls
- Our unique precast wall system that ensures material can be stored to correct heights and levels, giving the best use of space and best price per cubic metre of storage.
- Our unique bracing method to help facilitate solid concrete walls
- A roof structure designed to support overhead ducting and fire suppression equipment
- Internal walls designed to eliminate the stored product being accumulated on the top of the wall via a special spill flashing which directs product back into the storage area
- Wall lining systems that prevent saw dust build up on horizontal surfaces such as wall purlins
- Sliding door systems with no floor track to clog up
- Roller doors that seal better against dust than a standard sliding door
CASE STUDIES #1
CASE STUDIES #2
CASE STUDIES #3
CASE STUDIES #4
BOOK FREE ONSITE APPOINTMENT
Discuss your requirement with a building consultant face to face.
Download our Wood Chip Shed Brochure
Download to calculate how many hay bales you can store in your shed.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
If you'd like to keep up to date with recent shed projects and what's happening in the world of Spanlift, subscribe below.