Truck Wash Bay
Whether your Wash Bay is needed for biosecurity reasons, presentation, or general maintenance, it needs to suit your business and your machinery. Spanlift can provide a building specific to your operational requirements.
Spanlift can provide a building specific to your operational requirements.
The right Wash Bay Shed will serve you well for many years to come.
Talk to us today about:
- Height, width and length all designed to suit your needs
- Column spacings designed to suit vehicle movements and floor fall requirements
- Roof trusses engineered to support suspended hose systems or robotic washing machines
- A separate lock-up section to securely store chemicals
- Hot dipped galvanized columns and trusses for maximum corrosion protection
- A separate enclosure for pumps and water recovery systems
- Lighting supports on columns and trusses welded on pre galvanising to maximise corrosion protection
CASE STUDIES #1
CASE STUDIES #2
CASE STUDIES #3
CASE STUDIES #4
BOOK FREE ONSITE APPOINTMENT
Discuss your requirement with a building consultant face to face.
Download our Truck Wash Bay Brochure
Download to calculate how many hay bales you can store in your shed.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
If you'd like to keep up to date with recent shed projects and what's happening in the world of Spanlift, subscribe below.