Spanlift machinery sheds provide a protected, dry haven for farm machinery. We have built literally hundreds of farm machinery sheds.
Consider if yours should be fully enclosed to provide complete protection and security or three sided to shield the weather. Talk to us regarding your access requirements. Some farmers need extra-large openings for boom sprays and harvesters – we cater for this by a column removal, allowing for up to 18m wide clear access. Our columns, being manufactured from heavy structural steel are nudge resistant – you won’t knock your shed over with that accidental bump! Every farmer knows that shedded machinery operates better and is worth far more when the time comes to trade it in.
- Roof grade iron on walls
- Nudge resistant columns
- Bale bumpers to stop damaging your walls during loading.
- 8m Bay spacing’s – air between the bales – air gap to stop combustion.
- Clear spans – deep widths. Consultant the team to make sure you have the exact right height
- Modular frame system.with cleats and bolt holes ready for future extensions
- Footings are specially done so that there are no snag points for your tractor when accessing.
- Frontstorm water system specially designed to minimise downpipes along the front to prevent damage.
CASE STUDIES #1
CASE STUDIES #2
CASE STUDIES #3
CASE STUDIES #4
BOOK FREE ONSITE APPOINTMENT
Discuss your requirement with a building consultant face to face.
Download our Machinery Shed Brochure
Find inspiration for your next Machinery Shed from our brochures.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
If you'd like to keep up to date with recent shed projects and what's happening in the world of Spanlift, subscribe below.